Pediatric Cancer Data Commons (PCDC) Data Portal - Terms and Conditions
The Pediatric Cancer Data Commons (“PCDC”) provides this tool to assist researchers. The tool is designed to run queries against a database containing research data from consortia that contribute their data to the PCDC. For more information about the consortia we serve, visit https://commons.cri.uchicago.edu/.
While this tool is available to the public, the intent of the PCDC is that it will be used by researchers. You are granted a limited license to use the search results for the sole purpose of preparing for a research project provided that you accurately represent it and note that the source of the search results is the “PCDC Data Portal, operated by The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois”.
Important things to understand:
- PCDC and The University of Chicago make no representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the search results.
- Your use of this search tool is your responsibility and your use of the search results is completely within your judgment and expertise.
- The search is performed by a software tool, without any human intervention or review. Software may contain errors; this tool is provided as is.
- PCDC is not providing you with any advice or guidance.
- To access the tool, you must register for an account with The University of Chicago. All activities that occur under your account will be attributable to you. Do not share your account credentials with others.
The name Pediatric Cancer Data Commons and the names and marks of each member group are owned thereby and you receive no rights to them.
This tool was created by, is operated by, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States.